Pro muzikanty..
Tabs, scores, chords - for musicians..

Moderátor: Admins

Odpovědět
Radim
Morák jihočeský

Sleeping?

Příspěvek od Radim » 22.04.2006, 23:17:38

<PRE> D<BR>are you sleeping?<BR> Asus4 <BR>still dreaming?<BR> Em7 G A Asus4 A <BR>still drifting off alone..<BR> D Asus4<BR>i'm not leaving with this feeling<BR> Em7 G <BR>so you'd better best be told<BR> A Asus4 A D G A<BR>and how in the world did you come<BR> Asus4 A D G A <BR>to be such a lazy love
D Asus4 <BR>it's so simple, and fitting<BR> Em7 G A Asus4 A <BR>the path that you are on<BR> D Asus4 <BR>we're not talking, there's no secrets<BR> Em7 G <BR>there's just a note that you have gone<BR> A Asus4 A D G A<BR>and all that you've ever owned<BR> Asus4 A D G A<BR>is packed in the hall to go
Hm G A Asus4 A<BR>and how am i supposed to live without you?<BR> Hm G A <BR>a wrong word said in anger and you were gone
D Asus4 <BR>i'm not listening for signals<BR> Em7 G A Asus4 A<BR>it's all dust now on the shelf<BR> D Asus4 <BR>are you still working? still counting?<BR> Em7 G<BR>still burried in yourself?<BR> A Asus4 A D G A<BR>and how in the world did we come<BR> Asus4 A D G A <BR>to have such an absent love?
Hm G A Asus4 A<BR>and how am i supposed to live without you?<BR> Hm G A Asus4 A<BR>a wrong word said in anger and you were gone<BR> Hm G A Asus4 A Em7 G A <BR>and how am i supposed to live without anyone?
D Asus4 Em7 G A Asus4 A<BR>D Asus4 Em7 G
A Asus4 A D G A <BR>and how in the world did you come<BR> Asus4 A D G A<BR>to be such a lazy love?<BR> Asus4 A D<BR>and where did you go?</PRE>
... just look up, just look up ...

Odpovědět