Gerry

Diskuse o The Frames, které se nehodí do žádné jiné kategorie..
On The Frames on topics not matching another category..

Moderátor: Admins

Odpovědět
Jana
Hlavní morka
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Gerry

Příspěvek od Jana » 01.04.2006, 21:20:24

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Please Everybody...

... send your brightest thoughts to our Sound man Gerry who is very ill at the moment in hospital! He could do with all the light you can muster! Colm x

tak drzme palce vsichni... (bylo by fajn, kdyby to byl jen hloupej aprilovej vtip...)

Jana
Hlavní morka
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od Jana » 13.04.2006, 10:49:40

tak jsou nejake dalsi zpravy... snad vse bude OK...

(zdroj: http://www.theframes.ie/v4/comm/msgboard/view/44177/0/ )

gLenFraMe
Wednesday, 12 April 2006 22:42:44 IST
gerry

yeah gerry had an aneurism, and he's slowly recovering in beaumont hospital.. we are all praying for his recovery.. he is our father, our yoda, our great leveller.. its hard being here so far away.. his wife and family are keeping us constantly posted on his progress.. so please send your good thoughts his way.. yeah i dont post much.. and i guess theres no name other than my own that i can think of.. (ill come up with something clever) so no im not the imposter.. and yes im talking of the frames record.. grand so.. g

Jana
Hlavní morka
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od Jana » 16.04.2006, 19:31:40

ahoj, tak jeste zprava od Glena - kdo najdete chvili, napiste nejaky pozdrav, treba to Gerryho potesi.
(najdete na http://www.myspace.com/theswellseason - blog)

Friday, April 14, 2006

please send gerry a get well card

as some of you know Gerry Mcdonnell our soundman and Constant friend is in hospital slowly recovering from and aneurism.. it would be really great if people sent a card or two to make him feel loved.. im sure he'd really love it.. he's at beaumont hospital in the richmond icu Artane Dublin 5 just a thought.. thank you.. glen

ivi
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od ivi » 03.06.2006, 06:26:53

an update on gerry

so its been ten weeks now since gerry our sound engineer collapsed with an aneurism, and progress has been slow, and through being on tour and being away i didnt get to see him much, and today i did, i was nervouse because i hadnt heard much reports of change.. but my god it was incredible!!! he was sitting in a chair chatting away to me like he always did.. he was able to recall the evening and what happened and particals of what happened in the coma, he described the feeling as "my filing cabinet has fallen over" "and i have to try tidy everything up" or like a 200 word essay but all the words are jumbled up and its going to be a while before he has it all tidied up.. i want to thank everyone for the good thoughts and wishes sent his way!! its seems to have worked!! he got lots of cards and im sure it was very nice to wake up to.. he's been moved now to the james connolly memorial hospital in blanchardstown, so thats the update on gerry.. lets hope he's up on his feet and home soon.. glen

http://myspace.com/theswellseason
www.iviART.net

Obrázek

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Odpovědět